DPIIT Recruitment 2023: The Department Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) is recruiting suitable and capable candidates for the post of Assistant Manager in various disciplines. In accordance with the official notification of DPIIT Recruitment 2023, the candidates will be selected on the basis of a personal interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The interview will be conducted in New Delhi. The maximum age limit is not more than years to apply for the indicated post.
The engagement is made on a deputation/contract basis for a period of 01 year but may be extended. The selected candidates for DPIIT Recruitment 2023 will be provided a monthly compensation up to Rs.160000. There are 03 vacancies open for the above-mentioned post. Candidates who are suitable and appropriate for DPIIT Recruitment 2023 can submit their duly filled application form along with the required documents to The Managing Director, IICC Ltd, 08th Floor, Tower-1, Jeevan Bharti Building, 124, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 on or before the specified date. Application received after the due date will be summarily REJECTED.
Table of Content
- Post Name and Vacancies for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
- Age Limit for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
- Salary for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
- Tenure for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
- Qualification and Experience for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
- Selection Process for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
- How to Apply for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
Post Name and Vacancies for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
According to the official notification of DPIIT Recruitment 2023, there are 03 vacant seats available for the post of Assistant Manager (Finance and Accounts), Assistant Manager (Technical and Contract) and Assistant Manager (Admin and HR).
Age Limit for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
Salary for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
Tenure for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
The appointment for DPIIT is made on a deputation/contract basis and the chosen candidates will be assigned for a period of 01 year which is extendable up to 03 years or as per extant guidelines of DoP and T.
Qualification and Experience for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
For Assistant Manager (Finance and Accounts)-
- The candidate should be CA/ICWA or Full-time MBA (Finance) with working knowledge of handling financial matters of large projects.
- Candidate should be well versed in MS Office and exposure to ERP.
- The candidate should have 03 years of work experience in a relevant field as an executive/officer in Govt. or PSUs or reputed/leading organisations.
- The candidate should have experience in project accounts, compilation of Annual Accounts, preparation of financial statements as per Ind AS, budgeting, MIS, compliance, Direct and Indirect Taxation, tender procedures, maintaining cash controls, payment to staff, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable, bank reconciliation, handling internal, statutory and government audit, bills receivables, managing computerized accounting system and office administration preferably in a company executing construction projects. He/she should also be familiar with Govt. rules and regulations as applicable to Central Public Sector Enterprises.
For Assistant Manager (Technical and Contract)-
- The candidate should have a Postgraduate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a Government recognized/reputed University/Institute.
- The candidate should have 02 years of experience in the field of PMC/ EPC/ Real Estate/ Infrastructure.
- The candidate should have relevant experience in construction-related activities i.e execution/ supervision of construction works involving earthwork, piling, road works, underground piping, building works, RCC works, like deep foundations, the foundation of structures for heavy equipment, structural steel works for industrial buildings, technological structure and large value civil engineering projects etc.
- Candidate should have handled contract and closing of projects. Knowledge of ISO requirements for Quality Management Systems and HSE requirements at project sites will be an added advantage. Alternatively, the candidate should have experience in design, Coordination with various agencies involved like clients, consultants, contractors, Estimation, Tendering, Rate analysis and Contract Management of construction Projects etc. Knowledge of CPWD conditions of contract and Specifications will be an added advantage.
For Assistant Manager (Admin and HR)-
- The candidate should have a Full-time MBA/two-year post-graduate Diploma in management/Postgraduate degree from Government government-recognised University/Institute with a specialisation in HRM/PM/IR as a major subject with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- The candidate should have a Degree in Law.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in HRM/ office management/ Administration. Functional capability should be inclusive of thorough knowledge of labour laws and service regulations, Disciplinary matters, and application of HRM concepts. Liaison with Govt. Departments and Ministry for the compilation, circulation and dissemination of required information. Experience in managing admin functions in a Govt/ PSU/ Private organization of repute.
- Working knowledge in the following-
- Labour laws and industrial relations.
- Modern HR management practices.
- MS Office software.
Selection Process for DPIIT:
The candidates will be selected for DPIIT on the basis of a personal interview. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated later for the date, time and venue of the interview. IICC reserves the right to conduct a written examination in case the number of applications received from eligible candidates is high. The interview will be held in New Delhi only.
How to Apply for DPIIT Recruitment 2023:
As stated in the official notification of DPIIT, qualified and interested candidates can download the blank application form from the official notification and send the same duly filled application form along with the supporting documents to The Managing Director, IICC Ltd, 08th Floor, Tower-1, Jeevan Bharti Building, 124, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 on or before the due date. The other mode of application will not be entertained.
The closing date to submit the application form is 45 days from the date of issue of the vacancy notice.