Prasar Bharati Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: Prasar Bharati is seeking online applications from willing and dynamic candidates for the post of Junior Accountant. To Apply for Prasar Bharati Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023, the candidate should be below the age of 35 years to apply for the given post. The applicant must have a Graduate in B.Com. from a university approved by UGC/AICTE and HSC (12th or intermediate) with commerce. The appointment is made on a contract basis for a period of 01 year. The selected candidate will be posted at DDK Chennai.
Prasar Bharati Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: Salary & Others
The selected candidates for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2023 will given a monthly salary of Rs.35000. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a test and /or interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. According to the official notification of Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2023, interested and suitable candidates have to complete their application online through the official website on or before the last date. No application will be accepted after the due date.
Prasar Bharati Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023:Nature of Duties
- Bank Reconciliation: Reconcile the bank statements with the units’ cash book, accounts receivable, Inter Organisation remittance, and Payroll reconciliation to ensure that all transactions are recorded accurately.
- GST, TDS Compliance (maintaining the adequate records, payment, and filing of GST returns) and being up-to-date date with the latest GST circulars Preparation of Final Monthly Preparation of Receipt and Payment Maintain detailed records of Fixed Assets, Computers, and Preparation of Income and Expenditure. Maintain Day books and allocate expenses to proper cost Entering the data related to Vouchers in software and relevant account record books and ensuring that all the transactions are recorded in books after verification and proper documentary evidence.
- To Assist the Internal Audit team with Risk/Performance-based Audit
- To prepare Risk profile of station/unit on the performance of Station/units.
- Maintain Records for
- Various details as directed by PBS are to be maintained with proper detail and supporting documents.
- Detailed records are to be keptforperformingInventoryvaluation